In order for us to achieve our mission, we aim to:
- Provide a loving and caring home where children will heal and totally recover from all traumas.
- Mentor and guide the children in order to empower them to be successful in whatever they choose.
- Impart norms and values which will inspire them to be positive contributors of our society.
- Ensure that they acquire all the necessary skills and knowledge through education; honouring God, and being money wise; so they can be able to give to others in need; as they once were.
- Actively participate in our children’s education and encourage them, by providing a conducive environment for learning, and by organising extra help where it’s needed.
- Manage the center in an effective and efficient manner with the available limited resources.
- Build the surrounding community by conducting youth programs which go beyond the children living at the center, to offer computer education and essential skills needed to prepare them for being marketable and financially independent.